Federal Way, Washington
September 24-27, 2013
We have a winner!
Your association, along with local partner PACCAR, is pleased to host this country’s premier school bus technician and school bus inspector competition. Along with NAPT and its industry partners, we have all teamed to bring together the absolute best people in a competition that emphasizes skill, instinct, and expertise. The person who wins the title will be celebrated as the best example of the industry he (or she) represents.
Click here to read the article from our partner, SEON, regarding this competition.
Here are your winners:
1. Casey Middleton, Tulsa (Okla.) Public Schools
2. Bryce Ivie, Utah Highway Patrol
3. Ryan Texer, Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8, Fountain, Colo.
1. Patrick Maloney, Douglas County School District, Castle Rock, Colo.
2. Jon Studivant, Ozark (Ark.) Public Schools
3. Bill Alsko, Hopewell (Va.) Public Schools
Special recognition goes out to everyone from this state who helped out in the planning and execution of this successful event…we couldn’t have done this without your assistance.
Please also joining us in congratulating the following contestants from our state:
Inspector: CVO 1 Daryl Whitaker, Washington State Patrol
Technician: Jerry Rowley, North Mason School District
Thank you for your participation, and we wish you better luck in next year’s competition.
Next year’s skills competition will be held in conjunction with the NAPT national convention, and we hope to send two more worthy competitors to this event.